- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the UN Special Rapporteur
On September 19, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the UN delegation led by the Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers Diego García-Sayán.
Priority areas of cooperation between Uzbekistan and the UN and its structures were discussed at the meeting.
The parties emphasized their mutual interest in developing constructive cooperation between relevant ministries and agencies of Uzbekistan, Human Rights Council and the UN High Commissioner Office for Human Rights.
It was noted that Uzbekistan has established a stable political system that meets the criteria of democracy, and respect for principles of rule of law and human rights is being affirmed in society. International obligations for human rights protection are being fulfilled, in particular, work is under way on further implementing the Habeas corpus procedure, aimed at strengthening judicial control over conducting investigations.
The sides confirmed their readiness to continue dialogue in the context of Uzbekistan's candidacy for membership of the UN Human Rights Council for 2021-2023.