- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
In Rotterdam, discussed issues of cooperation in the field of environment
On September 15, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov met with the Director of Strategy and Policy at the new Rotterdam-based Global Centre on Adaptation Barney Dickson at the organization’s headquarters, in Netherlands.
At the meeting, the parties discussed the upcoming event on September 24, 2019 in New York City, dedicated to the opening of the Year of Action of the Global Commission on Adaptation.
It was confirmed to send the delegation of the Global Centre on Adaptation to Uzbekistan by the end of this year, including to discuss cooperation through the UN Multi-Partner Trust Fund for Human Security for the Aral Sea region. In addition, during the visit negotiations will be held in relevant ministries and agencies of the country, in particular a visit to Karakalpakstan for becoming familiar with the situation in the Aral Sea region.
Following the meeting, the parties also agreed to speed up the creation of a roadmap for cooperation to attract the Centre’s knowledge, resources and skills to develop measures on adaptation to climate change in Uzbekistan.