- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Development issues of economic relations with the European Union are discussed in Brussels
On September 16, 2019, Head of Mission of Uzbekistan to the European Union, Ambassador Dilyor Khakimov held talks with Deputy Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia of the European External Action Service Luke Devine.
Preparations for the upcoming 3rd round negotiations on September 23-27, 2019 on the draft Agreement on enhanced partnership and cooperation between Uzbekistan and the European Union, as well as the 14th meeting of the Subcommittee “Uzbekistan – EU” on economy, trade and investment, was considered.
It is expected that at the meeting of the Subcommittee “Uzbekistan – EU” on economy, trade and investment, prospects of developing economic cooperation, trends in bilateral trade and investment relations, issues of accession of Uzbekistan to the World Trade Organization and accession to GSP+ system, will be considered.