- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbek fruits and vegetables are presented in Islamabad
On September 12, 2019, Embassy of Uzbekistan in Pakistan, together with Uzbekistan’s company BMB Trade Group and Uzbekistan Airways, organized an exhibition of domestic fruits and vegetables, in Islamabad.
According to the Embassy, Uzbek fruits and vegetables are in great demand among Pakistani consumers, and the expansion of the product line is noted in all provinces of the country. Currently, Pakistan ranks fifth among the leading importers of Uzbekistan’s fruits and vegetables.
At the exhibition, samples of both fresh and processed products (dried fruits, sweets, nuts and others) were presented.
Pakistan’s Federal Minister for Energy and Federal Minister for Petroleum Omar Ayub Khan, who visited the exhibition, praised the quality and taste of the exhibited samples, emphasizing their health benefits.
At the exhibition, representatives of government circles of Pakistan recommended the importers to deepen their commercial partnership with Uzbekistan.