- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Special Envoy of Norway MFA
On September 10, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Special Envoy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway Knut Vollebaek.
Cooperation issues in bilateral and multilateral formats were discussed at the meeting.
It was noted that Uzbekistan and Norway stand for development of mutually beneficial relations in various fields, including within the framework of the UN. In this context, gratitude was expressed to the government of Norway for supporting the initiative of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev on establishment of a Multi-Partner Trust Fund under the auspices of the UN for Human Security for the Aral Sea region and allocation of financial resources for it.
The sides noted the need for intensifying political dialogue and developing ties between the legislators of the two countries. It was proposed to continue the practice of holding regular inter-MFA political consultations after a long break, as well as to consider the possibility of organizing parliamentary groups on inter-parliamentary cooperation.
Current aspects of cooperation in science, culture, education and training were also discussed at the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov