- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia to visit Uzbekistan
On September 10, 2019, a delegation of Georgia led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs David Zalkaliani will arrive in Tashkent.
The program of the visit provides for bilateral talks at the Senate of the Oliy Majlis, the Cabinet of Ministers and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, during which it is planned to discuss issues of developing cooperation in political, trade-economic, investment, scientific-technical, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other fields.
The delegation will also attend the events marking the 25th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between Uzbekistan and Georgia.