- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Promising cooperation projects were discussed in Belgiun
On September 3, 2019, at the headquarters of the leading Belgian company PB Clermont, a meeting was held between the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov and the Commercial Director of the company Gaël Baillon.
At the meeting, it was noted that in recent years, Uzbekistan has transformed into a country that attracts the interest of international investors and entrepreneurs. It was emphasized that today a number of large-scale projects in the field of developing mineral resources and minerals, the oil and gas industry and the mining industry encourage large foreign companies to pay great attention to the possibility of transferring business to Uzbekistan.
PB Clermont’s representative praised the ongoing system reforms in Uzbekistan and expressed interest in working closely with the Ministry of Energy, the State Committee for Geology and Mineral Resources and Uzbekneftegaz JSC.
Gaël Baillon noted that PB Clermont is ready to cooperate with Uzbekistan for production and transfer of technologies, education and training specialists in the field of mining, energy, as well as the oil and gas industry.
Following the meeting, the parties agreed to organize a visit of the company’s delegation to Uzbekistan in the near future, to hold meetings in relevant ministries and agencies of the country to identify promising cooperation projects, including the creation of a joint venture.