- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of China
On September 6, 2019, the Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan, Ismatulla Irgashev, met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People’s Republic of China, Jiang Yan.
At the meeting, the efforts of Uzbekistan and China on resolving the Afghan crisis, the priority areas of Uzbekistan – China cooperation in implementation of various projects in Afghanistan were discussed.
The Chinese side praised Uzbekistan’s efforts on launching a peaceful political process in Afghanistan.
The Ambassador fully supported the opinion of the Uzbek side on the importance of further involving Afghanistan in regional projects, which will contribute to a general settlement of the situation in the country and the restoration of its socio-economic infrastructure.