- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Malaysia celebrates Uzbekistan’s Independence Day
On September 5, 2019, the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Malaysia organized a gala reception on the 28th Anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the event, representatives of socio-political circles of Malaysia and the diplomatic corps highly praised the achievements of Uzbekistan during the years of independence and the ongoing reforms.
During the celebration, a photo exhibition and a demonstration of documentaries on the rich historical and cultural heritage of the country, the industrial and tourism potential were organized. The magazines 10 Reasons to Visit Uzbekistan, Visit Uzbekistan in Malaysian and Guide to Uzbekistan were distributed.
A fashion show was held by young Uzbek designer, founder of Shoxida Fashion House, Shokhida Mukhitdinova, a presentation of perfumes from the Uzbek brand Begim and products of the Malaysian fashion house for the manufacture of bags and accessories Frankitas made from Uzbek ikat.