- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Japanese parliamentary deputies
On September 4, 2019, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Dilshod Akhatov met with deputies of the House of Representatives of the Japanese Parliament Fumiaki Kobayashi, Yasutaka Nakasone, Taro Honda and researchers at the Institute for Democratic Policy of the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan.
At the meeting, various aspects and prospects of bilateral relations were considered, including in the context of preparations for upcoming events at the highest level.
The parties noted the important role of close inter-parliamentary ties in expanding multifaceted Uzbekistan – Japan dialogue, the implementation of joint projects and programs in various fields.
The program of the visit of Japan’s parliamentary delegation includes negotiations at the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis and the Cabinet of Ministers, a visit to Navoi TPP and JSC Navoiyazot plant, as well as familiarization with historical and cultural heritage of Uzbekistan people in Samarkand.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov