- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Collaboration established in the field of innovation
On August 29, 2019, in the presence of the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Israel Said Rustamov, a ceremony of signed the Memorandum of Cooperation between Israel’s Holon Institute of Technology (HIT) and Mirzo Ulugbek Innovation Center (MUIC) was held.
MUIC Director Timur Azamatov and President of HIT, Professor Eduard Yakubov emphasized their readiness for the speedy practical implementation of the agreements reached. Among them, in particular, the exchange of experience in development of information technologies and computer literacy skills according to international standards, the methodological assistance of HIT in training Uzbekistan specialists in computer programming, including the development of mobile applications, solutions in the field of robotics and cybersecurity.
The memorandum also provides for creation of an IT Laboratory on the basis of the National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek. An ecosystem of startups will be developed on its site, training courses will be held with the issuance of HIT certificates, allowing graduates to find jobs not only in Uzbekistan, but also abroad. In the future, it is planned to create similar laboratories at other Uzbekistan’s universities.