- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
A meeting with the Ambassador of Jordan
On September 3, 2019, the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan Ilkhom Nematov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Saleh Ahmad Al-Javarneh.
At the meeting, the parties conducted a thorough review of the entire agenda of Uzbekistan – Jordan relations.
It was noted that favorable conditions are created in the political sphere for development and strengthening of bilateral ties in trade-economic, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other fields.
The upcoming first round of inter-MFA political consultations in Amman, as emphasized, will help to determine the most promising areas of cooperation in order to concentrate joint efforts on their implementation.
The parties also exchanged views on specific proposals for further institutionalization of Uzbekistan – Jordan dialogue.