- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of India
On August 23, 2019, the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ilkhom Nematov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India Santosh Jha.
The parties discussed bilateral relations in the context of implementation of the highest level agreements reached during the official visit of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to India last year and participation at the invitation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in January this year in Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit.
Mutual interest was confirmed in building up Uzbekistan – India interaction in political, trade, economic, investment, cultural, humanitarian and other fields.
Proposals on the schedule and agenda for upcoming bilateral contacts at various levels were also considered at the meeting.