- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of France
On August 22, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the French Republic, Violen Biyet de Vilmore, completing her mission in Uzbekistan.
During the conversation, the Minister praised Ambassador’s successful work and expressed appreciation for her efforts to further develop bilateral relations.
Abdulaziz Kamilov also noted the support of the Embassy of France and personally Violen Biyet de Vilmore for implementation of important social projects in Uzbekistan.
The Ambassador thanked the leadership of Uzbekistan and the Foreign Ministry for the assistance in carrying out her activities as the head of diplomatic mission of France.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov