- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Practical issues of development of cooperation in the agricultural sector are discussed
On August 21, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Netherlands with the residence in Brussels Dilyor Khakimov met with the Managing Director of the Netherlands’ VetEffect, Remco Schrijver.
During the negotiations, a decision was made on the priority within the framework of the project “Financial inclusion to support the sustainable development of the Livestock sector in the Republic of Uzbekistan” of interaction in production of meat and dairy products in certain regions of the country, in particular in Fergana valley.
The project is being implemented as part of the EU grant at the amount of 15 million euros, under which a concessional loan from the French Development Agency in the amount of 150 million euros has been allocated.
Following the meeting, agreements were reached on organizing of a number of visits. First of all, on the visit of the rector of Namangan State University of the Netherlands for discussing the issue of partnership participation of this higher education institution in the project.