- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Kazakhstan’s Foreign Minister
On August 21, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Beibut Atamkulov within the framework of the meeting in “C5+1” format, in Nur-Sultan.
Uzbekistan’s Foreign Minister congratulated his counterpart on productive results of the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Central Asia and the United States.
At the meeting, the Ministers discussed the implementation of agreements at the highest and other levels reached within the framework of Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan contacts, exchanged views on priority areas for further strengthening of multifaceted cooperation.
The Ministers reviewed the agenda and schedule of the upcoming meetings of bilateral cooperation institutions.
It was noted that each event within the framework of the Year of Kazakhstan in Uzbekistan is becoming a vivid evidence of unbreakable friendship of people of the two countries.
At the meeting, the parties confirmed their interest in successful holding of the forthcoming Consultative meeting of the heads of Central Asian countries in Tashkent.