- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with China's Vice President
On August 19, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov was received by the Vice President of the People's Republic of China, Wang Qishan.
The Minister conveyed best wishes of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to China's President Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan, as well as to all people of friendly China.
At the meeting, the parties exchanged views on priority issues of bilateral relations and prospects for their further strengthening.
It was noted that regular Uzbekistan – China contacts at the highest level are a reliable foundation for accelerated development of cooperation in all areas.
The parties noted with satisfaction the steady growth trend of trade turnover. In 2018, China became the largest foreign trade partner of Uzbekistan. Bilateral trade is expected to reach 8 billion USD by the end of this year.
Proposals for cooperation in investment sphere, addressing transport-communication issues, expanding direct ties between the two countries’ regions and supporting cultural-humanitarian exchanges were also discussed at the meeting.