- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend the upcoming “C5+1” meeting in Nur-Sultan
On August 21, 2019, delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will attend the high-level meeting in “C5+1” format, in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
Heads of foreign affairs agencies of five Central Asian states and the United States will discuss promising areas of cooperation within the framework of C5+1.