- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
IAEA delegation visits Uzbekistan
On August 19, 2019, a delegation of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) led by Deputy Director General and Head of the Nuclear Energy Department, Mikhail Chudakov arrived in Tashkent.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Vienna, the program of the visit includes negotiations with the leadership of the Ministry of Energy, the Academy of Sciences, the State Committee for Industrial Safety and Uzatom Agency.
Mikhail Chudakov will meet with teachers and students of Tashkent branch of the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute) and deliver a lecture on modern nuclear energy development in the world, as well as visit Samarkand State University and Atomic Technology Information Center of Uzbekistan.