- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of China
On August 14, 2019, the Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan, Ismatulla Irgashev, met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People’s Republic of China, Jiang Yan.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on development of the situation related to the promotion of inter-Afghan peace process, prospects for implementation of large infrastructure projects in Afghanistan, as well as the state of Uzbekistan – China cooperation for assisting in training Afghan personnel.
The head of the diplomatic mission of the PRC expressed gratitude for Tashkent's efforts on launching triangular cooperation between Uzbekistan, China and Afghanistan for training agricultural specialists of the IRA at the Educational Center for Training Afghan Citizens in Termez.
Mutual readiness was expressed to expand the scope of cooperation in this area.
Emphasizing the constructive nature of Uzbekistan – China cooperation in the Afghan direction, the parties agreed to continue a regular exchange of views between the special representatives of the two countries on Afghanistan.