- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Armenia
On August 14, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia with a residence in Yerevan, Aram Grigoryan.
Accepting credentials, the Minister congratulated the Ambassador on the start of his mission in Uzbekistan and wished him success.
The state and prospects for development of bilateral relations in political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian and other fields were considered at the meeting.
The parties expressed interest in intensifying Uzbekistan – Armenia relations, including increasing mutual supplies of goods and services, as well as enhancing contacts at various levels.
Collaboration on improving the legal base of interaction was recognized as relevant.
Other issues on the agenda were also considered at the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov