- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea
On August 12, 2019, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Dilshod Akhatov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Korea Kang Jae Kwon.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on current issues of Uzbekistan – South Korean agenda.
The parties noted with satisfaction the successful outcome of the visit of the parliamentary delegation of Uzbekistan led by the Chairperson of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis Tanzila Narbayeva to the Republic of Korea on August 6-9.
Practical aspects of the upcoming joint events in the areas of politics, interparliamentary cooperation, pharmaceuticals, medicine, education and culture were also considered at the meeting.