- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The prospects of cooperation in the field of industrial cooperation were discussed
On August 8, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Tel Aviv Said Rustamov met with the President of the Manufacturers Association of Israel (MAI), Shraga Brosh.
The Manufacturers Association (MAI) is the organization that has served as an umbrella organization for industrialists in Israel for more than 90 years. The MAI and its members have led the economy since the early days of Israel, guiding Israel towards its current technological power and economic prosperity. More than 1,500 organization and industrial plants, some employing up to 400,000 workers, are members of the MAI. Members benefit from a wide range of support and services on both a national level and day-to-day factory level.
At the meeting, issues of expanding cooperation between Uzbekistan and Israel in trade, industrial cooperation and investments were discussed. Practical steps have been outlined for establishing cooperation of MAI with partner organizations in Uzbekistan, organizing mutual visits, conducting presentation events for Israeli business circles on the site of the Association on large-scale socio-economic transformations in the country, opening up wide opportunities for mutually beneficial cooperation.