- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
MARA leadership to visit Uzbekistan
On August 13-16, 2019, delegation of MARA University of Technology – UiTM will visit Uzbekistan.
Mara University of Technology is a public university, established in 1956. Since that time, it has grown into the largest higher education institution in Malaysia by physical infrastructure, staff, organization (academic and non-academic) and student enrollment. UiTM is the one of the largest universities in the world. UiTM offered some 500 programs ranging from foundation to postgraduate level. It is home to some 168,000 students. The teaching is fully conducted in English.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Malaysia, during the visit, negotiations with the leadership of the “Silk Road” International University of Tourism in Samarkand are planned to be held for establishing cooperation and discussing the possibility of opening a joint faculty to train tourism industry specialists on the basis of this university, as well as El-Yurt Umidi Foundation in advanced training of faculty and student exchange through the organization of their short/medium-term internship at UiTM.