- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of India
On August 8, 2019, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Dilshod Akhatov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India Santosh Jha.
The parties considered the state of Uzbekistan – India relations and exchanged views on promising areas of cooperation.
During the negotiations, practical aspects of the Indian side’s participation in joint investment projects implemented in Uzbekistan were discussed.
At the meeting, an interest was expressed in participation of India’s representatives in the First International Handicrafters Festival, which will be held in September 2019 in Kokand.
Issues of organization of Uzbekistan – Indian events at various levels were also considered at the meeting.