- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Uzbekistan speaks with Kyrgyzstan’s President over the phone
On August 8, 2019, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev spoke with the President of the Kyrgyz Republic Sooronbay Jeenbekov over the phone.
Heads of states discussed current issues of bilateral cooperation in political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian spheres.
During the conversation, the importance of maintaining peace and stability in Kyrgyzstan was emphasized. Hope was expressed for speedy normalization of the situation in the neighboring country within the framework of the current legislation.
The need for close cooperation on legalization of Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan State border and strengthening its security in accordance with the Agreement on Confidence-Building Measures at the Border was noted.
Following the conversation, the leaders of the two countries reaffirmed their strong commitment for further active development of full-scale cooperation, strengthening bilateral relations of friendship, good neighborliness and strategic partnership.