- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan attends the XI Turkish Ambassadors Conference
On August 5, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov took part as an honored guest and addressed the XI Turkish Ambassadors Conference, in Ankara.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Jordan Ayman Safadi, UN Special Coordinator for Lebanon Jan Kubis, Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghassan Salame and other senior officials were also invited to the conference.
In his speech, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan noted that his participation in such an event is a clear example of a high level of mutual trust and respect between the two countries.
According to the Minister, the visits of President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to Turkey and President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan in 2017 and 2018 opened a new page in the history of our relations, which today have reached the level of strategic partnership.
In his speech, Abdulaziz Kamilov shared his vision of Uzbekistan regarding the state and prospects of development of the situation in the world and the region of Central Asia, touched on regional and global threats, explained foreign policy initiatives of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, aimed at ensuring peace, stability and sustainable development in the vast macroregion.