- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of India to Uzbekistan
On August 5, 2019, the Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatulla Irgashev met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India Santosh Jha.
During the conversation, efforts of Uzbekistan and India on resolving the Afghan crisis, the priority areas of Uzbekistan – India interaction in the joint implementation of various projects in Afghanistan were discussed.
The Indian side praised Uzbekistan’s efforts to launch a peaceful political process in Afghanistan, as well as large-scale economic projects being implemented in the country.
The Ambassador of India fully supported the opinion of the Uzbek side on the importance of further involving Afghanistan in regional projects, which was demonstrated by the example of participation of the Afghan side in “India – Central Asia” dialogue held in Samarkand in January this year.