- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, Israel develop cooperation in healthcare
On July 31, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan Said Rustamov met with Asher Salmon, Head of Department of International Relations of the Ministry of Health of Israel.
The sides discussed issues of bilateral cooperation in health protection, first of all, introduction ways of Israel’s best practices in Uzbekistan in such areas as standardization and digitalization of medicine, improving quality of medical care, starting with primary links of medical care system, insurance, disease prevention and diagnosis, comprehensive training of personnel of medical and education institutions of general and highly specialized profile.
An agreement was reached on development of a plan of concrete actions within the framework of existing interstate agreements, providing for close interdepartmental cooperation of the parties in priority areas.
In addition, Asher Salmon will visit Uzbekistan in November 2019 for conducting negotiations in relevant agencies of the country.