- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Special Representative of the German Government
On 3 August 2019, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with Special Representative of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany for Afghanistan and Pakistan Marcus Potzel.
During the conversation, the parties discussed the efforts of Uzbekistan and Germany to resolve the Afghan crisis.
The parties focused on the need for close coordination of efforts of the international community to resolve the situation in Afghanistan.
The Special Representative of Germany praised the current level of cooperation on the most important issues of a bilateral nature, stressing the proximity of positions of Uzbekistan and Germany on priority aspects of cooperation in Afghanistan.
It was noted that the Government of Germany fully supports the steps taken by the leadership of Uzbekistan for promoting the launch of peace political process in Afghanistan, revival of socio-economic infrastructure, in particular, training of national personnel for various sectors of the economy of the neighboring country.
The parties expressed their mutual readiness to continue a constructive and mutually acceptable dialogue on Afghan issues both at the level of special representatives of the two countries on Afghanistan and foreign ministries of Uzbekistan and Germany.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov