- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Ambassador of Uzbekistan meets with Federal Chancellor of Germany
On 9 July, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Berlin Nabijon Kasimov, at the invitation of the Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel, attended the official reception for the heads of diplomatic missions and international organizations accredited to the Federal Republic of Germany at the government’s official residence Meseberg.
A brief conversation was held with Chancellor Angela Merkel, who expressed satisfaction with the outcome of two high-level visits over half a year – President Shavkat Mirziyoyev’s visit to Germany in January and Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s visit to Uzbekistan this May, describing them as very successful and fruitful.
According to the head of government of Germany, these visits at the highest level undoubtedly contribute to enhancing trusting relationship and mutually beneficial cooperation between the two countries in various fields.
Chancellor Angela Merkel conveyed her respect and best wishes to the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.