- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan’s Ambassador held talks at the Free University of Brussels
On 9 July, 2019, Uzbekistan's Ambassador to Belgium Dilyor Khakimov visited the Free University of Brussels and held talks with head of department of Human Psychology Romain Meeusen.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on personnel training for industrial development, the role and place of VUB in professionalization of various sectors of economy, including measures on improving the quality of education in higher education institutions, training and retraining personnel for the needs of various sectors of the economy.
Following the negotiations, the parties reached a number of practical agreements. In particular, VUB leadership accepted an invitation to visit Uzbekistan, including for organization of negotiations at ministries and agencies of Uzbekistan.
In addition, in the context of development of intercultural dialogue, the parties initiated the so-called thematic day “Day of Central Asia and Uzbekistan” at the Free University of Brussels. According to the Belgian side, such an initiative will contribute to recognition of the country.
Following the meeting, Romain Meeusen expressed readiness to prepare a draft Memorandum of Understanding during the upcoming visit to Uzbekistan.