- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Almaty hosts negotiations on Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan state border demarcation
In accordance with the previously reached agreements, a regular meeting of the Joint Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan demarcation commission was held in Almaty on July 1-5, 2019.
At the meeting, the parties continued to work on preparation of draft final documents on demarcation of the interstate border.
The parties agreed on specific dates for beginning of field demarcation activities in certain areas of Uzbekistan – Kazakhstan state border.
Following the negotiations, heads of the delegations, First Deputy Chairman of the State Committee for Land Resources, Cartography and State Cadastre Tulkin Abdullayev and Ambassador-at-large of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Zulfiya Amanjolova signed a relevant protocol.