- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan
On July 6, 2019, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who arrived in Bishkek to attend the MFA meeting of the Central Asian countries and the European Union, held talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan Chingiz Aidarbekov.
The Foreign Ministers discussed issues of Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan relations, ways to further strengthen and develop cooperation, as well as exchanged views on the agenda of the 15th Central Asia – European Union foreign ministers meeting.
The parties noted with satisfaction that regular contacts at the highest level created a favorable atmosphere in relations between Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, allowing to jointly find mutually acceptable solutions on all issues of bilateral relations and cooperation in international arena.
The Ministers also exchanged views on the schedule of upcoming meetings at various levels.