- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attends the 28th Annual Session of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly
On July 4-8, 2019, delegation of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan attends the 28th Annual Session of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, which is held in Luxembourg under the theme “Advancing Sustainable Development to Promote Security: The Role of Parliaments”.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Benelux countries, representatives of parliaments of 57 OSCE member states will consider a variety of issues covering international security, economy, environmental protection, gender equality, innovation and technology, human rights protection, democratization and others.
Luxembourg Declaration is expected to be adopted following the session.