- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend Central Asia – European Union meeting
Uzbekistan delegation led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will attend the 15th Central Asia – European Union meeting to be held on July 7, 2019 in Bishkek, Uzbekistan.
It is expected that Foreign Ministers will discuss a wide range of issues related to further development of interregional cooperation in various fields, including within the framework of implementation of updated Strategy of the European Union for Central Asia. The Ministers will also exchange views on certain issues on the international agenda.
The program of Uzbekistan delegation's stay in Bishkek includes bilateral negotiations with heads of delegations attending the MFA meeting.