- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting in Brussels
On July 3, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Brussels Dilyor Khakimov met with Stephane Mund, Advisor of the Belgian Prime Minister on International Affairs.
At the meeting, the Belgian side thanked the Uzbek side for congratulations on approval of the heads of states and governments of the EU member states, the Prime Minister of Belgium Charles Michel as the President of the European Council.
Stephane Mund noted that the Belgian side highly appreciates cooperation with Uzbekistan and is interested in its further development. This applies to the entire range of cooperation – from political to trade-economic, cultural and humanitarian areas. In this regard, the parties noted the importance of further strengthening dialogue between the countries at all levels.
Prospects of intensifying bilateral contacts for the future were openly and friendly discussed at the meeting.