- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
UNESCO World Heritage Committee adopts a decision on Historical Center of Shakhrisabz
On July 2, 2019, the UNESCO World Heritage Committee adopted a decision on the world heritage site “Historical Center of Shakhrisabz” at the 43rd session in Baku.
The document welcomes measures taken by the government of Uzbekistan to protect world heritage sites, including adoption of a government resolution on suspension of all construction works in historic cities. It contains specific recommendations for further development of the city and decides to keep Shakhrisabz on the list of world heritage in danger. The Uzbek side undertook to develop a draft plan for regeneration of the city within two years.