- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at Uzbekistan’s Mission to the EU
On June 30, 2019, head of the Mission of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the European Union, Dilyor Khakimov met with Iveta Grigule-Pēterse, Member of the European Parliament for Latvia.
At the meeting, the parties highly appreciated the results of the second round of negotiations on Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement held on June 23-25 in Brussels, during which the parties agreed on many important sections of this document.
Following the conversation, Iveta Grigule-Pēterse was awarded a certificate of appreciation as a sign of respect for her many years of successful activity to strengthen relations between Uzbekistan and the European Union.