- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Foreign media correspondents visit Navoi FEZ
On June 20, 2019, a group of journalists accredited in Uzbekistan, representing the leading media of Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, China, Russia, Turkey, became familiar with activities of Navoi Free Economic Zone.
As of June 1, 2019, 44 business entities invested in the amount of 191.2 million USD in the economic zone. 32 investment projects worth 170.9 million USD are implemented.
Journalists visited enterprises for production of high-voltage cables “Hayat Power Cable Systems” and aluminum profiles “Green line profile”, which operate in the economic zone. They became familiar with the production process and received detailed information about the capacities of these companies.
An interactive session for foreign journalists was held at the directorate of Navoi FEZ with participation of representatives of the regional khokimiyat, the leadership of the economic zone, the International Intermodal Logistics Center, customs and tax services of the region.
Director of Navoi FEZ Khabib Abdullayev informed the participants in detail about the latest changes in the economic zone, tax privileges and preferences provided to foreign investors.
Director of Navoi International Airport Timur Babayev presented the logistics and aviation capabilities of the region, including the International Intermodal Logistics Center.