- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Foreign journalists become acquainted with Navoi FEZ activities
On June 20, 2019, a group of foreign media representatives accredited in Uzbekistan, at the invitation of Director of Navoi Free Economic Zone Khabib Abdullayev, arrived in Navoi region.
Journalists will become acquainted with the latest process taking place in the economic zone, activities of enterprises created there, will meet with leaders of the region and Navoi FEZ.
On May 15, 2019, the territory of Navoi FEZ was extended to the borders of the entire Navoi region by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev “On measures of determining Navoi region as a free economic zone for innovative, high-tech, export-oriented and import-substituting industries”.
The trip of journalists is organized by the Directorate of Navoi FEZ, Public Relations and Mass Media Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.