- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the Uzbek-Belarusian meetings in Minsk
On June 17-18, 2019, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan visited Minsk city to hold Uzbekistan – Belarus negotiations.
During the visit, the 7th meeting of the Joint Intergovernmental Commission on Bilateral Cooperation was held. It was chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Elyor Ganiyev and the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus Vladimir Dvornik.
The parties exchanged views on all issues of the agenda.
Following the meeting of the Joint Intergovernmental Commission, specific agreements were reached on expanding cooperation in agriculture, animal husbandry, textile, pharmaceutical industry, science and technology, education, tourism and culture.
Following the IGC, the final protocol of the meeting was signed.
Uzbekistan delegation held meetings with the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus Vladimir Dvornik and the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Andrei Yeudachenka. Current aspects of interstate relations, including the agenda and program of the upcoming Uzbekistan – Belarus summit were discussed at the meetings.