- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Head of the Uzbek delegation became an honorary guest of the ILO forum
Uzbekistan delegation led by the Deputy Prime Minister, Chairperson of the Women’s Committee of Uzbekistan Tanzila Narbayeva attended the 108th Session of the International Labour Conference, in Geneva.
The forum was attended by more than 500 representatives of governments, organizations, international NGOs, mass media and civil society institutions.
The speech of the head of Uzbekistan delegation marked the success achieved under the leadership of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev, Uzbekistan’s concrete positive efforts on eliminating the systemic factors of forced labor, in particular, measures taken to strengthen social partnership and dialogue in labor relations, implementation of parliamentary and public control to ensure citizen’s social and labor rights.
Plans on strengthening institutional framework and administrative mechanisms for prevention of forced labor, further improvement of the normative and legal framework, unwavering commitment to expand joint cooperation in implementation of international labor standards, strengthening the role of women and improving their position in political, socio-economic and cultural spheres of society were also highlighted.