- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Participants of the first US certified trade mission arrive in Tashkent
On June 18, 2019, the first certified American trade mission has started its activity in Tashkent, which will hold events and meetings with representatives of government and business circles of Uzbekistan.
The visit is organized by the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Washington jointly with the U.S. Department of Commerce within the framework of implementation of agreements reached during the negotiations of President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross in October 2018, in Tashkent.
About 30 representatives of 13 leading American companies are taking part in the trade mission. They are representing such areas as consumer goods production, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, construction, geology, metallurgy, aviation, logistics, agriculture, livestock, agricultural machinery, software and education.
Within the framework of the visit of American companies to Tashkent with participation of high-ranking representatives of Uzbekistan government, relevant ministries and agencies, American Chamber of Commerce, international financial institutions and business circles of the two countries, it is planned to hold a business forum on June 18, G2B meeting on June 19, B2B meeting on June 20.