- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation visits Brussels
On June 17, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by high-ranking Advisor to the Minister of Innovative Development Karsten Heinz arrived in Brussels.
Uzbekistan delegation will hold a presentation of the investment potential of the country, organized by the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Belgium, together with the European Institute for Asian Studies. About 100 representatives of ministries, agencies, research centers, business people and mass media of the Benelux countries and EU institutions are expected to attend the event.
It is planned to hold negotiations at the Brussels Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the European External Action Service, the EU Commission’s Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development, and the Directorate-General for Research and Innovation.
The delegation will also attend the European Development Days forum on June 18-19. Europe’s leading forum on development since 2006, organized by the European Commission, bring the development community together each year to share ideas and experiences in ways that inspire new partnerships and innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. It is expected to gather more than 8000 people.