- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Public Relations and Mass Media Department’s Information
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs received an appeal from Human Rights Watch regarding the incident with its representative in Uzbekistan Steve Swerdlow on June 13, 2019, in Tashkent.
At present, the issue is being comprehensively studied. Based on the results, measures will be taken in accordance with current legislation.
Uzbekistan supports Human Rights Watch’s activity in Uzbekistan and will continue cooperation with this and other human rights organizations.