- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Presidents of Uzbekistan and Russia talk on the phone
On June 17, 2019, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev held a telephone conversation with President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin.
The heads of two states exchanged views on the outcomes of the session of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization’s Council of the Heads of State, which took place on 14 June in Bishkek, and the Fifth Summit of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia that took place in Dushanbe on June 15.
During the telephone conversation, the Presidents also considered current issues in development and consolidation of Uzbekistan – Russia strategic partnership and enhancement of multidimensional cooperation.
Special attention was paid to the importance of practical implementation of priority projects and programs in various sectors of the economy, including the realization of agreements reached during the first session of the Joint Commission at the level of heads of government of Uzbekistan and Russia, held on May 30 this year in Urgench.
Leaders of the two countries also discussed pressing issues of international politics and regional interaction.