- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
U.S. delegation to visit Uzbekistan
Embassy of Uzbekistan in Washington hosted a meeting with the Director of the Office of Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia of the U.S. Department of Commerce Matthew Edwards to discuss preparations for the first certified American trade mission to Uzbekistan.
The forthcoming trade mission is organized by the U.S. Department of Commerce on June 18-20, jointly with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and American – Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce in accordance with the agreements reached during the negotiations of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross in October 2018, in Tashkent.
Business mission will include about 20 largest American companies. They represent such fileds as consumer goods production, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, construction, geology, metallurgy, aviation, logistics, agriculture, livestock, agricultural machinery, software and education.
The visit of American companies also provides for holding of a business forum, G2B and B2B meetings.