- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Netherlands companies attend Agrotech Expo 2019 Exhibition in Tashkent
Delegation of fifteen Netherlands companies are taking part in Agrotech Expo 2019 exhibition (June 12-15, 2019), in Tashkent.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality of the Netherlands is financing the organization of 150-square meters Dutch pavilion at Agrotech Expo 2019, where leading agricultural companies of this country are presenting their products. Within the framework of the exhibition, it is planned to hold a presentation of dairy and greenhouse sectors of the Netherlands economy.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in the Benelux countries, the Netherlands delegation also includes representatives of Wageningen University, Agriterra agricultural agency, CR Management company and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
The delegation will also visit Namangan region and hold talks with the regional authorities on prospects for implementation of joint projects.