- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
MFA Legal Services of CIS member states discuss cooperation development issues
On June 10-11, 2019, delegation of Legal Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan attended the 26th meeting of the Advisory Committee of the heads of legal services of the CIS member states’ Ministries of Foreign Affairs, in Yerevan.
At the event, the parties discussed the drafts of a new edition of Methodical recommendations for development of draft international treaties aimed at improving the normative process within the framework of the Commonwealth, Convention on legal status of delegations sent to the CIS member states, as well as issues on the agenda of the Sixth Committee of the UN General Assembly and issues under consideration by the UN International Law Commission.